Proposal Basics and Submission Steps
Proposal Submission Steps:
- Try to notify research administrators of your plans to submit at least a month in advance.
- Work with the research administrator on budget, budget justification, subcontract documents, and other documents where assistance is required.
- Per Sponsored Research (SR) office guidelines, we aim to route the proposal with final administrative items and draft science 5 working days ahead of the deadline for internal approvals and SR office review.
- The SR office asks that we upload final science and route the proposal for a final review 2 business days in advance of the deadline.
Proposal Basic Requirements Needed to Route to the Sponsored Research Office:
- Abstract/Project Summary/Statement of Work
- Detailed Budget
- Budget Justification Narrative
- Subcontract final documents (if applicable)
- Consultant letters and letters of support (if applicable)
- PI eligibility approval (if applicable)
- F&A Waiver approval (if applicable)