The Research Administration team at the School of Communication (SoC)
assists faculty and graduate students in the pursuit of funding opportunities and facilitates proposal submissions for sponsored projects.
Sponsored projects include grants and contracts from the federal government, foundations, and industry in the areas of science, arts, and the humanities.
- Provide timeline and milestone guidance
- Assistance with budget and related justifications.
- Facilitate collaborations with departments, subcontractors, and consultants
- Ensure grant proposals are in alignment with sponsor guidelines and institutional policies
- Help with obtaining institutional approvals
- Provide support with sponsor reporting
- Assist with subcontract execution and management
- Support processing data use and non-disclosure agreements
- Coordinate award transfers between institutions
- Monitor post award activities and compliance
Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR): Azrieli Global Scholars OFR Contact: Chloe Taft Kang Amount: $100,000 CAD Deadline: 10/25/22 The program provides unrestricted research support
Joyce Foundation: Advancing Racial Equity and Economic Mobility in the Great Lakes OFR Contact: Chloe Taft Kang Amount: Not specified (recent grants have ranged from
HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES Caplan Foundation for Early Childhood: Early Childhood Grants OFR Contact: Catherine Cotter Amount: Not specified (most grants have been in the